Saturday, July 9, 2011

Insomnia helps the sex life.

I can't sleep so I'm laying here casually playing with myself, thinking about Sunday.  So excited.

I decided to explore craigslist further, so I am currently trading sexy texts with someone looking for a sexting buddy.  Right now he is talking about how much he wants to bend me over and fuck my tight little ass.. i want him to fuck my ass, and spank it.  He's not the best sexting partner, but all I could find tonight.

I'll leave a note for my husband to read the conversation when he wakes up.. maybe then he can wake me up with his own cock in my ass.  Thinking about some night when I can't sleep possibly finding someone to have phone sex with and record it for my husband to listen to when he gets up in the morning.

I think it's a good idea :)

No comments:

Post a Comment