Friday, July 8, 2011

I Love Blowjobs

I gave a friend a blowjob last night.  I drove to his house, a short while of catch up, before we relaxed in his bed to watch a movie.  He started to kiss me, I didn't really like it.  I was there to suck his cock not kiss him, so I pushed him off of me and pulled out his cock.  I started sucking on his big head and wrapped my lips around his hard cock.  I teased him for a while before asking him to video me sucking his cock.  He loved the idea, so I pulled out my camera, got on my knees with him standing over me, and he filmed the entire blowjob.  It was more than a blowjob, I begged him to fuck my face, and he did. My lips look so hot wrapped around his cock, i look great on my knees.  He also rubbed his cock all over my face and smacked me in the face a few times, I loved all of it.

Sucking a big beautiful cock, getting face fucked and throat fucked was just the first part of my fun.
When I got home my husband watched the video of me sucking my friend's cock while I sucked his.  It was so god damn hot.. my husband listening to another guy give me orders and fuck my face..  My husband watched as my friend grabbed my head and shoved his cock down into my throat as hard as he could.  I love when he watches me being a horny little slut.

That is our first video of me with someone else, but it wont be our last. I can't describe how amazingly hot it was to get face fucked while my husband watches a different cock face fuck me.. I want him to see me covered in cum someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment