Wednesday, July 27, 2011

3 Blowjobs

Where do I find the time to be such whore?  How am I still STD free?  Actually that last one is easy, I never throw away a good STD-free cock.

So yesterday morning, as I said, I was able to give Tristan a nice morning blowjob...

After work, however, he came back with my husband so we could all hang out for a few minutes complete with awkward moments.  Until Mike was convinced to get on his knees in front of Tristan to suck his cock like a good boyslut.  Very hot, watching him go down on a real live cock.  He definitely enjoyed himself.  I couldn't help but comment on his technique while he worked.  Don't worry though, Tristan still shot a huge load into Mike's waiting mouth.   Yum.

That wasn't the end of my night though.
After Tristan left I threw on something sexy with cleavage and drove a whole 40 minutes to visit a long-standing fuck buddy of mine to give him head.  I arrived at 7:55 and left at 8:14.  We video taped it, it was hot, and I worked him over so well with my mouth that he couldn't help cumming down my throat.




So far, that's three overall blowjobs and two different cocks in my mouth in one day.
When I got home me and Mike watched my new video, I sucked his cock while he watched me suck Dave's.  Got me so horny I begged him to fuck my dripping wet pussy, but before letting him cum I turned him over to fuck him too.  Out came the strap-on, lube, and I made him position a mirror so he could see me fucking him. Ahhh, I was still wearing a lacy bra, looking all disheveled while fucking him, incredibly sexy.

There ends my night, three different cocks in my mouth, three blowjobs, three intensely satisfied men.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the follow at Random Girl. Looks like I found someone who makes my sex life look boring... good on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And, now I need to go spend some time alone now. Damn you.

    ReplyDelete